Latest Post :

Adobe Photoshop Tutorials I Met You There

Guest Post By:  Giuseppe Parisi

Digital Matte Painting / Illustration:

50% Hand Painting, 50% Photo references

photographic material blended with digital paint done in photoshop to simulate photo-realistic scenes


Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Wacom Intuos4 Tablet

 Adobe Photoshop Tutorials I Met You There
 Adobe Photoshop Tutorials I Met You There By:  Giuseppe Parisi
A woman in a red dress walking alone along an empty street of a city at night.

This image is a matte painting which is is an hand-painted illustration enriched with details given by real photographs, wisely merged and manipulated to create a very realistic looking picture.

This illustration comes from a dream I made.

It took a lot of work to be done because I wanted to be faithful to the dream I had, which was very cinematic and moving. I tend to dream rarely and most of the times I never remember my dreams. This time I dreamt of a wonderful scene and I quickly went write down all about it as soon as I awoke.

It was about my mother - passed away 9 months ago - she was there, in the street, late at night... and we met and held each others.Wonderful dream.

The woman in the red dress is actually my mother and the image comes from a photo I took of her a year ago or so.

Watch the Making of I Met You There Video:


 

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Technology Share - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger