Latest Post :

Beer Splash

Guest Post By: Matthew Coughlin

I have seen some really good splash shots and thought I would try my hand at it. And of course, if there is a beverage involved, why not it be Ice Cold Beer? It hurt a little bit to watch the beer go flying and not into my mouth. When I was in college, I felt the need to save the cap for every beer I drank. This is just a tiny fraction of the collection that sits in a drawer in my shed. The beer used here is Michelob Amber Bock. My favourites are Sam Adams Boston Lager and New Castle. What is your favourite Ice Cold Beer? Do you have a splash shot, if so, drop a link in comments below.


beer splash
Photo By Matthew Coughlin

Exif Data:


Canon 7D, Canon EF 50mm 1:1.4, f/1.6, 1/1600s, ISO 200

Lighting Info:


Sorry, no strobes for this. Just shooting into sun with a big gold reflector located camera left to bounce some light back at caps and beer mug.

Watch the short behind the scenes drop video.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Technology Share - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger